Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Kittypinkstars' honeybadger puff!

I don't know if you've heard about the Honey Badger, but it's pretty badass. Wildlife narrator, Randall, tells us that "the Honey Badger has been referred to by the Guinness Book Of World Records as the most fearless animal in all of the animal kingdom. It really don't give a sh*t".



You can thank Christina Ward plush-maker-extraordinaire off of the Plush Team for my obsession with this video as it was she who first drew my attention to it after creating this masterpiece:


Honey Badger, side angle

So when fellow Plush-Teamer Kittypinkstars ran a blog competition to Design a Puff, my mind naturally turned (I say 'turned'. Frankly it was there already) to the Honey Badger and I did a little drawing just for Fun:



There were so many amazing entries and I am just astounded and honoured to have won the BIG KIDS section, so thank you to everyone that voted! Because LOOK what I won!!!!!


Isn't he perfect?! The bee! The claws! The snake! The NOSE! Thank you so much, Kitty - this is the best prize in the History of All Time :D :D

Please go and check out Kittypinkstars Facebook page for all the latest news, because I just can't put into words how amazing she is x

No comments: