Tiny prizes made special-like for a tiny giveaway!
The 2nd and 3rd names out of the hat will each win a hand drawn ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals). ACEOs are tiny art works. At 2.5"x3.5" they are the same size as trading cards and are extremely collectible. These ones are drawn by me with fineliner and painted with watercolour and gouache in an exclusive fashion to match the exclusive giveaway colours.
HOW DO I ENTER?!?!?!?
- Simply leave a comment on this blog post in answer to my question.
- Comments left on Twitter/Facebook/Flickr etc., are not guaranteed be counted.
- Please leave your contact name and email address in your comment so that I can contact you for your postal address if you win.
- You can comment as many times as you like, but your name will only be entered once.
- Entries must be in by midnight on Sunday 30th October
- I will pick winners names at random from a hat. Or bowl. Or something. Probably on Monday 31st October, but don't quote me on that in case I forget.
- My decision is final.
In the UK, "Monkey" is slang for £500. If you were lucky enough to have a spare £500, what lovely handmade goods would you spend it on?
You don't have to say you would give it away to charity, or buy nice things for your loved ones (and you don't have to say you would buy my monkeys, I won't be swayed by flattery.. haha), we're talking selfish purchases here. And I'm kind of interested to see your favourite shops ;)
FYI: I would start (and possibly finish) by buying a couple of things from this shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jimbobart
P.S. If you aren't already a FB fan, you can join me here: https://www.facebook.com/siansburys.net