Saturday, 13 August 2011

Custom Sock Monkey: Captain Kirk


This has been a long one in the making, but my latest sock monkey has just set off on an epic journey through time and space to his new home on a distant moon (Dorset).



Captain James T. Kirk sock monkey was commissioned by my lovely friend Maisy from One Little House and comes complete with coiffed hair, phaser, communicator thingy (no it's not an iPod) and tight fitting uniform.

Accessories

Working sketch

I'm not taking any new custom orders at the moment but if you would like to register your interest or get a quote, please see my FAQ's and then email me at siansburys@gmail.com

I've faffed a bit with my website siansburys.net this week, so hopefully it's a bit nicer to look at, and easier to find the right information- do let me know what you think!


Hope you've had a great week
S x

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

that is great!! love it :D

Sian said...

Hi Jennifer, thanks :D <3