Friday, 8 July 2011

Craft Candy Mini Fair, Tomorrow!

If you're in Sheffield tomorrow, why not pop in to the last ever Craft Candy Mini fair at Bungalows & Bears on Division Street from 1-5pm.

Grrr, Bears! Bungalows & Bears decor.

There will be 9 stalls of handmade wares for you to peruse; I will be there with my sock monkeys and my Dad's prints and cards. If that's not enough, it's free entry, you can have a tasty beverage while you're there and if you fancy a spot of lunch, I can recommend the fishfinger sandwich (and actually pretty much everything else on the menu) :)



You can also see (and buy) some of my Dad's original work at the Great Sheffield Art Show at the Octagon this weekend (£4.50 entry). Or you can catch him sketching LIVE as part of the Sketchcrawl at Walkley Festival tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Little Knitter Gem said...

Have a great day! I will try and pop by at some point, seeing as it's the last one ever. Still can't beleiev that. :(

Gemma x

Sian said...

Cool, come and say hi! There will be the big summer fair as well at Millennium Galleries, (next week on Saturday the 16th) which should be a good 'un!