Friday, 13 August 2010

Open for (monkey) Business

Ok at the risk of getting completely inundated with custom orders (lol), after my brief internet/craft hiatus, I am now taking custom orders again.

I've cleared down my whiteboard and its quickly filling up again so if there's something you would like made between now and Christmas, do please get in touch for a quote! I'm currently working on a few really fun and secret projects so keep your eyes peeled - its been great getting back into the swing of things!

Look, here is my clean whiteboard! How lovely - it didn't stay this way for long but I won't post a photo of how it looks now, its covered in HIGHLY confidential info ;)

In the meantime I've been listing a few more things in my etsy store including mini-canvasses and tote bags.


To celebrate, I am giving away one of my BANANAS cotton tote bags. To win, simply find this image (pictured below) which is hidden in one of my listings somewhere in my Etsy shop! Underneath the image there is a code - email the code to me at siansburys@gmail.com and tell me which listing you found it under, then leave me a comment here to let me know you have entered!



You've got a week to enter - my little giveaway closes at midnight BST 00:00 Saturday 21st August 2010 when all entries will be put into a hat and the winner chosen at random. I will then email the winner to ask for their postal address.

You can enter my giveaway no matter where in the world you live, its free and postage is free!

Good luck!
S x

For all the latest up-to-date info, please follow me on Twitter or 'like' my Facebook page

6 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

I have entered. Great fun. Thank you.

Boo's Jewellery said...

I've entered too - thanks for the opportunity.

dilystreacle said...

I have entered Sian! love the bananas bag! x

KiTTYPiNKSTaRS said...

Yay so glad to see you back! I gave you an award.. Come see my bog!

ClareBears said...

I entered! I really want to walk around with something that say sI am bananas on it :)

Sian said...

Thanks for your entries peeps, there were a few who emailed me to enter who counldn't leave a blog comment for one reason or another but rest assured anyone who emailed and/or commented will be entered! Doing the draw now... ! Good luck! :D