Friday, 20 August 2010

Blog Award!

Yay! Kittypinkstars gave me an award!
To accept I am required to answer the following probing questions:


1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don't blog anonymously for obvious reasons, and am happy doing so, but I can see the benefits ;D

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Inner?! Ha... OK, one incident... Actually I can't think of an example but I really am stubborn.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
I try to avoid it. I have no clue who I am, how I got here or who I want to be. Is that weird? Probably.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Kopparberg pear cider.. mmm

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I love drawing, painting, making stuff, reading or just pottering about in the garden if its a nice day. Sometimes I'll take myself off for a walk on the moors but I don't do that as often as I used to since we moved house...

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I am awful at decision making. Really. I would love to be able to go "this is what I want" and go for it. there are so many things I want to do, its deciding where to start that's the problem. Oh and fear of failure. Ha.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
All of those things at different stages in my life, but mainly I'm the shy one! There was always a comment about needing "come out of her shell" in my reports. I remember thinking I was quite happy IN my shell, thank you very much.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
Well I don't want to remember this and apologies for bringing the mood down but I see the day before my pony was put down when we said goodbye, leaving him grazing happily as the sun went down, completely unaware that he wouldn't see another day... I'm still utterly, utterly heartbroken 9 years later.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I am deeply uncomfortable about writing about myself. Thanks for asking.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would read! I love reading and I am rubbish on the phone.

So my 6 blog awards now go to...

Maisy

Sakura

Cow

Sarah

Janine

Clare

No comments: