Thursday, 15 July 2010

Woodland Wonderland

This is Henderson. A while ago, we took a walk out into the beautiful Ecclesall Woods to see (and sniff) the bluebells before he moved with his new family, away from their beloved Sheffield.

Anyway, I was reminded I'd not shared his photo here when I was looking through some of my favourites on Etsy and noticed a familiar theme:

Gorgeous things, aren't they? Most of these have sold now because I am rubbish at blogging stuff when its new, but please click through to the sellers' other items via these links!

Clockwise from top left:
  1. Shootling the Jacabunny wool felted bunny by KitLane
  2. The Tallest Bee Hotel by Wudwerx
  3. Little Bunny Sculpture and His Little Nook by prettyrandomobjects
  4. Where the Wild Things Are Max Pajama by PaulaAndErika

S x

No comments: