Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Smalls

I was hoovering under the sofa earlier when this herd of smalls suddenly appeared. I must have disturbed their nest!

They seemed quite cheerful about it though, so I asked them if they wanted to come to Spring Fling with me. They just looked at me with those big eyes and twitched their button noses. I took that as a yes...


In other news, if you have a Flickr account, why not join my Flickr Group. If you have one of my monkeys, you can add photos to the pool and they will come up in the slideshow on the right hand side of my blog, share your stories and I may feature you in your own blogpost!

S x

13 comments:

flurogoddess said...

Gosh they're cute!

Amanda Sainsbury said...

They are without doubt the most gorgeous things I have ever seen :D
Perhaps I should start hoovering?!

Sian said...

Thanks! :D

Don't do it Amanda!! You'll destroy their natural habitat!!!

ClareBears said...

squeeeeeeee!

They're super cute!

Christine said...

I want one!!! :D

Julia said...

You have excelled yourself with these Smalls! I love them!!

Julia x x x

Cara said...

You certainly have a better class of 'dust bunnies' under your sofa!!! They are simply lovely.

cutedesigns said...

They are totally adorable! :D

Sian said...

Thanks everybunny, I am so pleased you like them :D

The Bunny Maker said...

Those are ridiculously cute. Trouble is, you couldn't just have one - you'd need at least 5. hmmmm *sits on hands*

Swirlyarts said...

I hoovered earlier and I didn't get any smalls :( *sniff*

Bagladee said...

Just found your blog, I love your sock monkeys they are just too cute. Great website too. Emma x

Chichiboulie said...

they're so cuuuuuuuute!