Sunday, 21 March 2010

Shop Update, Easter Bunnies, Disco Cow & Other Things

I've added a few new things added to the shop today including a couple of sock monkeys, Easter sock bunny and Disco Cow (special care required, experienced home only). These things are on-Etsy only and won't be availbale to buy at Spring Fling.

1. Sock Monkey - Disco Cow, 2. Sock Monkey - Felicity, 3. Sock Monkey - Coniston, 4. Sock Bunny - Binky

Also going to a new home this week is Wordsworth, he wanted a little mention before he sets off!


Bon voyage Wordsworth! I hope you are inspired to send us some poetry!

Talking of voyages, I also got a nice email from Terry and Mocha recently, having just returned from a trip to the Isle of Arran. I'll post up the pic in the next few days, along with Renaldo & Mumsburys' news from Finland.

Has your monkey been on hollybags with (or without) you? Send pics and stories to me at siansburys@gmail.com and I'll post 'em up here!

Right, back to it!
Sian

2 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

lovvvvve the wabbit!

Sian said...

thank you :D
glad you like her!