Monday, 9 November 2009

Last Posting Dates for Christmas 2009

Well, Christmas is creeping up.. only 6 weeks away now?! I've put up a (slightly terrifying) little countdown calendar at the top of my blog to help you plan ahead, hah!



Please note that these are THE VERY LAST opportunity for you to make purchases from my shop to enable me to get to the post office before Royal Mail's last recommended posting dates. If you are planning on making a purchase for Christmas please do so in plenty of time to avoid disappointment!

4th DECEMBER 10:00am GMT - Rest of World
9th DECEMBER 10:00am GMT - Japan, USA, Canada, E. Europe
11th DECEMBER 10:00am GMT - Western Europe
21st DECEMBER 10:00am GMT - UK First Class
22nd DECEMBER 10:00am GMT - UK Special Delivery

Unfortunately, as per my previous post, I cannot undertake any more custom work before Christmas, but I do have more monkeys in stock that are not yet listed. Please let me know if you had something in particular in mind and I will see if I can match you up with your perfect monkey!

Thanks a lot
S xx

No comments: