Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Hallos Everybodypeeps

I've been busy the last few weeks. Firstly making John Lennon in Sergeant Pepper outfit for a custom order. I can't believe I've not made him before as I lovelovelove the Beatles. I'd like to make the other three if I ever got the time as well, but I know I'd end up being stuck with Ringo.. hahah... The Beatles off of Yellow Submarine are also on my to-do list. That film is one of my all time favourites. One day I will make the three-headed bulldog. One day my friends, ONE DAY.


I've also been making monkeys and organising other *new*new*new* items for the Candy Floss craft Fair on 18th July, but some of those will be appearing in my etsy shop as well over the next few weeks. First of those is a new punk monkey - if he's still in the shop on 18th July he'll be coming to Candy Floss with me! Love these socks - blue and black check, and he's turned out a nice shape too (I was also glad to be able to get outside and take a photo in the sunshien for the first time since last autumn!) :D


There will also be new cards, bananas, badges (pinback buttons for those of you in the US), stickers and notebooks...

Watch this space! :D

7 comments:

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

I <3 John Lennon monkey! Amazing work, as always x

Swirlyarts said...

LOVE John Lennon - he is fabulous!!

feltmeup designs said...

love john lennon monkey and punky monkeys are always great... keep up the good monkey work!

Sneddonia said...

Awesome work as always :)

Christy Sews said...

I love the punk rock monkey!!

SweetPeaknits said...

Ha ha. your John Lennon is fantastic!!

siansburys said...

thank you lovely people :D