Tuesday, 17 February 2009

A (dull) Month in the Life

Ooh hello, blogger finally let me log in. Thanks blogger!

So I hope you are all well and had a lovely National Snow Day (what was that all about?!), Valentine's day and um, general rest of late Jan/early Feb.

I've been busy doing more custom orders, see my flickr stream for a few of those (Dr Watson, another Jack Sparrow and a few 'normal' monkeys), as well as clearing up the mess at 'real work' after we were burgled. Other than that, there's not much to report at Siansburys.

Still working through my to-do list so listing new monkeys available to all will continue to be slow for a while longer, and blogs will continue to be rather dull. I do apologise.

S x

4 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

With pictures like this, your blogs not dull! I love looking at your crafty makes Sarah x

Swell Vintage - Frankie said...

I LOVE that Dr Watson - he's amazing. Also, you're not dull - you're busy! Big difference x

Siansburys said...

lol thank you lovely people xx

gaffergirls.com said...

fun fun fun
no diappointment here..
love the blog..
mona A& the girls