Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Happy New Year

Hi y'all! Hope you all had a very happy Christmas and super New Year. I managed a couple of days off work which were filled with monkey making and mince pie consumption, so all was good.

Anyway I am still busy with custom orders and they are stacking up for Valentine's day so I won't be listing much on etsy or folksy but if you need me you know where to find me :)

You can also still follow my every move on twitter (see feed at top) and I am also using my tumblog to share with you lots of cool and inpsiring stuff found throughout the day!

In the meantime check out this jawdroppingly generous mention from the lovely people at Super Cute Kawaii, thank you!! :D

Super Cute Kawaii!! » Blog Archive » Sock Monkey Tastic_1231327709540

S x

No comments: