Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Post. Secret.

The lovely Sakura has tagged me! I must reveal 6 secrets about myself (noooooo!) and then tag 5 more unsuspecting peeps... ha

Ummmmmmm... secretssss
Not sure if these are secrets really. Maybe they are just facts that you didn't know yet.

1. I went to university just so that I could move in with my friends and not have to pay Council Tax for 3 years.
2. Sometimes my whole day revolves around watching Neighbours.
3. I have never broken a bone (TOUCH WOOD), though I had my elbow xrayed once after I got kicked by a horse.
4. Some days I am literally incapable of making a decision.
5. There are certain things I want to do but will not try in case I fail.
6. I am terrible at maths.

And I hereby tag:
Debsmuddle
Moocowhandknits
Koolkookykreatures
Champignons
Re:Form

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

I don't think I've ever seen as episode of Neighbours

Sneddonia said...

Most of that is true for me too! Apart from the council tax and the horse.