Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Hawkman Monkey

Well now I can reveal to you my latest Superstar sock monkey...

It's HAWKMAN!! And he was a special order for a lovely UK customer, who should be receiving him in the post tomorrow.



Making the wings and wing'ed helmet was great fun! :D





Want your own character monkey? Please see my etsy store policies and profile for more information including pricing, or contact me directly at siansburys@gmail.com

Remember if you want something for Christmas, let me know ASAP to avoid disappointment.
x

9 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

this is great! The helmet looks wonderful. Another lovely monkey :)

Siansburys said...

thanks jennifer :D

Fur Will Fly said...

Wow, he is sooo fab!!

Brukewilliams said...

Carter Hall was originally Joseph Gardner, an archaeologist who, whilst a dig in Egypt, came upon an ancient Thanagarian tomb. There, he found an Asbsorbacron, which gave him recollections of the life of Katar Hol, a Thanagarian law officer who lived ca.
--------
Brukewilliams
Internet Marketing

PennyDog said...

Sorry to do this to you but, you've been tagged! Please read my blogpost for more info http://pennydog.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/tagged/

Half an Acre said...

that is one fabulous sock monkey!

oldbagcrafts said...

He is just brilliant! And the photos show just how much work goes into it...

joyce said...

really good <3
found you from etsy. too poor but so lovely (I like kingarthurmonkey)!
yeah I should get a raggedy sock monkey for myself, that's me

Siansburys said...

:D :D
x