Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Where Am I?

Hi Y'all
Just a quick update...

My etsy store and everything else is looking a bit slow at the moment, but I am working hard. Firstly to get a batch of monkeys ready to send along with the PlushTeam to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chigago in September, and some to get into the etsy store as soon as possible.

This little guy may also make it along to Chicago.

PTStitchy


In addition I attempting some planning ahead for the UK Etsy Street Team's stall at We Make Christmas on 6th December, which should be a great launchpad for the newly reorganised team.

Alongside all that I am also working on a couple of custom orders, on my 365, and on projects with both of my street-teams as well as ukhandmade (!), erm not to mention working 5 days a week at the toy shop so if you are waiting I promise I am on the case!

Sx

3 comments:

cutedesigns said...

I love that plushie - it's fab! :D Good luck with all the monkeys. :D

flurogoddess said...

Oooh you're going to We Make Christmas? Me too!

How exciting!

Siansburys said...

thanking you cute x

yep hopefully fluro! see you there mebbe ! :D