Thursday, 21 August 2008

Renegade here we come

Its turned autumnal here.. even though yet again we never had summer. Living in the sticks, you'll know what that means - the house is FULL of spiders. Everywhere I go there's one TORMENTING me. I am terrified of spiders but I cannot kill them (live and let live) and I cannot catch them without having a panic attack. Right now there is a MASSIVE one stalking me in the living room so I am perched on the edge of the sofa waiting for it to jump at me again.

Anyway, that's not the point of this blog. I just wanted to let you know that I have sent a box of sock monkeys today, so they are officially en route to Renegade Chicago with the PlushTeam.

renegade_gang_400

Meet:
1. MERVIN (grey/green)
Mervin is a high level IT consultant for a large international shipping company but he longs to quit the rat race and open a scuba diving centre in the South Pacific.

2. BENJAMIN (leopard print)
Benjamin was destined for a glittering gymnastics career but his dreams were shattered when he fell from the high bar during practise. He is now personal trainer and Yogi.

3. SERJ (red/purple stripes)
Serj loves early abstract expressionism, modern poetry, and plays rhythm guitar in an alternative metal band. He one day hopes to be able to grow a beard to rival that of acclaimed record producer Rick Rubin.

4. MIKEY (grey & multicoloured stripes)
Mikey loves the Beastie Boys, breakdancing, and riding the quarter pipe on his totally rad BMX. Incidentally if you happen to know how to weld stuff, he’d really appreciate your help.

14. LOLO (dark pink with light pink hearts)
Lolo lives for boxes of handmade Turkish delight dipped in icing sugar and wrapped in ribbons, and handwritten love notes left in secret places.

15. PT STITCHY (the blue one that's not a monkey)
PT Stitchy is the Plush Team mascot, designed by Plush Team member NervousOnion
This plushie was created by Siansburys to celebrate the Plush Team’s first birthday!

So now that's out of the way, look out for new monkeys coming soon to my etsy shop, and those custom orders you've been waiting for!

Thanks for your patience!
S x

3 comments:

William said...

Hi:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good and I think it's cool. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188

Half an Acre said...

Hey there! Tell me! where did you get the UK handmade badge from? I'm ploughing my way through all the team stuff I missed whilst I was on holiday and haven't come across a link anywhere .. obviously I need one on my blog!

Siansburys said...

hi william err... thanks.. i dont really know what you are talking about

hi halfanacre, did you find it yet?