Thursday, 3 July 2008

Happy Thursday

There's a group over on Flickr called Self Portrait Thursday, where every week you can catch a glimpse into the lives of Etsy artists. Its one of those small things in my life that reminds me how fast time flies. And what days it is. On rare occasions I have been able to plan my photo days ahead but recently I have only been reminded at the last minute, so here's another quick snap. You can see how my fringe is settling in (ha), thanks to the lovely Abi Bansal's virtual hairstyling consultation ;D


Thanks to all the peeps that have signed up to my mailing list so far, there's still time to join up and not miss anything - I will start the mailouts in a week or so. In the meantime I will leave you with a new monkey arrival here at Siansburys, a little guy called Stewie:


"Stewie is a monkey who loves pyjama parties, cute stationery and fairy cakes, and whose life's ambition is to become a wedding planner to A List celebrities. Failing that, he would like to live in a gingerbread house deep in an enchanted forest where he can grow lollipops and keep a pet unicorn."

Hope you like him! He's listed now over on Etsy.

Oh also I have broken my domain www.siansburys.net, I will sort it out ASAP.
Sian :)

3 comments:

CurlyfrySC's Collage said...

Awww. Your sockmonkey's are SO adorable. I had once as a kid. With a red butt that looked like lips.

Siansburys said...

Aww thanks!
Hah yep I make redheel sock monkeys too, you can follow one of them on his adventures at http://monkeymemoneyyou.blogspot.com :D

Siansburys said...

Oops typo in that link^
Here's the right one http://monkeymemonkeyyou.blogspot.com/