Sunday, 27 July 2008

Chocolate Limes

When my good friend Andy designed my REBRAND recently, I was drawn to the combination of chocolate brown and lime green; it reminded me of those sweets, you know... what were they called... oh yes, CHOCOLATE LIMES.

Sounds like a good theme for a UK "PICKS" blog!
First out of the bag, the aptly named Chocolate Limes - handmade lampwork beads bracelet by dizzydesigns.

Alright, I know its not really the weather for thinking about knitwear but 'The Wentwood', a hand knitted OOAK leaf green, oatmeal and forest brown scarf by whatkatyhad looks gorgeous.

Talking of 'gorgeous', my final pick is Three Trees by Gorjuss, one of my all time favourites. This piece is currently available as an 8 x 10 Semi-Gloss Print. Beautiful.

Sian :)

1 comment:

Sneddonia said...

Great idea for a post :D Love that bracelet.