Saturday, 31 May 2008

Fun and Games!

Well I am currently writing my first Siansburys Zine for sale on etsy. I love writing zines, anyone remember the one we wrote at school all those years ago in honour of the tuck shop dinnerlady: PlanetJean? I would love to see a copy of that if anyone still has one, as I appear to have thrown it out :O

Anyway this zine is packed full of stories, facts, fiction, drawings, games, puzzles and photos. There's a few more bits and pieces to write so it won't be ready for a little while yet but, in the meantime, here's a fun exerpt for you to print out and enjoy!

Wordsearch


*oops please ignore the cursor on the A ;D
Sian x

2 comments:

niftyknits said...

rofl at wordsearch - a frequent five minute filler in my classroom!

We use http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/WordSearchSetupForm.asp

Siansburys said...

Ooooh! Fancy Schmancy!!
I make them myself, but that link will maybe save me some time for the next one, lol