Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Going Bananas!

Helloooo
Well I have been busy with custom orders again this week but I have managed to fit in some fruit production...

banana yum
So after months of thinking about it, Monkey treats are finally available in my shop.

In other news: my Mum and Dad, inspired by Monkey's trip across North America, have taken Renaldo on a trip of a lifetime with them Rome. He's hoping the Pope will be back in town for his visit.

For those of you who have not met him before, here's Renaldo. He's the 2nd monkey I ever made, the 1st Redheel, and the only monkey I have kept:


Here's me waving bubye to Renaldo (and looking quite scared, perhaps overwhelmed by the emotion of Renaldo being offered such an amazing experience at such short notice):


They arrived in Rome this morning and I have already had reports that Renaldo is happy in his own room (I thought that a touch extravagant, but there you go)...

Bon Voyage Renaldo!
Or whatever that is in Italian
Sian x

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Renaldo better send a postcard back! :p

Siansburys said...

Oh I am pretty sure he will! haha

lisagh said...

This is great! Pretty soon Siansburys Monkeys will take over the world! Can't wait to see pics.

Siansburys said...

Hahah arrgh they got back with Renaldo today - 300 photos!! :O
hmm....
lol