Wednesday, 16 April 2008

A BIG Thank You

Last night I reached 100 items sold on etsy !!!


I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped and supported me over the last year, and particularly to all the lovely people who have welcomed my sock animals into their lives (lol). I really appreciate it all, and I hope you will all join me in raising a glass of banana milkshake to say thanks.

Here's a few of the monkeys who have flown the Siansburys nest this year and helped to achieve this milestone:


Love you all
Sian x

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Congrats on all the sales!

Bunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunny said...

(oops, seems i can't spell. Let's try again! :)

Awwwwww.
Congratulations hunny!
I love your work so much :)
Best of luck for the next 100 sales!

Siansburys said...

Aww thank you :D xx