Sunday, 3 February 2008

Sian Hughes Art


Over the last few weeks I have been working to update my website, which I am now reasonably happy with (for now anyway). The plan is for it to become the single place I can send people to access my multitude of blogs, shops etc... although I want to keep it as simple as possible, there's still a little bit of work to do - and also some more work to produce some decent paintings to improve my online portfolio!

In the meantime I have finally started listing a few more things on my etsy art store - I have added the etsy-mini in the margin to the right so you can watch it expand! >>



I have so many paintings, collages and drawings that I have hoarded over the years, and I hope that I can find a good home for a few of them so I can start doing some more! :)

4 comments:

malevolent-mimi said...

Ahh best of luck with your webbie. I hav not yet checked it out, but I plan to after posting this =]

I can tell you are very talented just by scrolling down your blog here.

Wish I had an ounce of that!

♥MD

Siansburys said...

aww fangks lady :D x

minkee said...

coo, sian, I hadn't seen your art before, I thought your monkeys were great, but your paintings are amazing!

Siansburys said...

Aww fangkyou minkee :D
I need to get back in practise!