Thursday, 14 February 2008

Happy Walentine's Day!


Helloooo and Happy Walentine's Day. Welcome to my non-walentines-related walentines post.

And now I am here I realise I have nothing exciting to report, nor even much that is dull.

I did make my first sale from my etsy art store this week, which I am really pleased about. Other than that I have been busy with the monkeys - lots of new faces to introduce over the next few days, including bears, pandas, zebras and of course more monkeys. Many more ideas in the pipeline too which I am really excited about! Watch this space :D

Anyway I hope you are all GREAT and having a lovely 14th Feb XXXXXXXxxxx

5 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Oooo....... looking forward to seeing the new ideas. :D I loved the zebra you did, it was so cute!!

Siansburys said...

Yay thanks! Ahhh I have too many ideas, lol.. I hope some of them work out :/

Katy said...

Hello!!! I'm checking out all the plushteam blogs - just signed up for the ring.

Rocki's Rock 'n Beads said...

I found you via Flickr and look forward to reading your blog and checking out your etsy shop!
♥Rocki

Siansburys said...

Hi Katy, hi Rocki! Thanks, nice to see you :D xx