Thursday, 31 January 2008

London Toy Fair

Went to the London Toy Fair yesterday where I saw many fun things including The Queen, a 6ft Rupert the Bear, Fat Elvis and a flock of Stormtroopers. Apparently The (actual) Stig off of Top Gear was there too but I missed him, presumably because somebody was trying to sell me some xylophones or something. I did notice that he managed to get the fastest lap on Scalextric although, to be fair, there was only one other lap to compete with at the time...



Wish I'd got some photos but I was trying to look professional... HAHhahah.. hmm

2 comments:

Abi B said...

top gear is my favourite programme I love the stig! awesome...

Siansburys said...

Yeah me too, so annoyed I missed him... but then I got to wondering - how would I know it was the real Stig anyway??